Call for Experts
The International Guild of Environmental Assessors - IGEA is hereby inviting applications from independent Environmental Quality Assurance experts to act as members of the IGEA Roster of Environment Project Auditors.
The call opens on 17 April 2020 and ends on 29 May 2020, 24:00 GMT.
Competence requirements for experts applying for membership to the IGEA Roster of Environment Project Auditors:
- Be familiar with standards and procedures of Environmental Quality Management Systems, such as ISO 14000 and/or Clean Development Mechanism;
- Have recognized experience and/or knowledge relevant to environment project activity cycle;
- Demonstrate relevant working experience of at least two years in a national, regional or international auditing organizaton or in third party certification activities;
- Be able to communicate effectively, both in writing and orally, in English.
- Have excellent drafting skills, strong operational and analytical skills, and ability to work as a member of a team;
- Have an advanced university degree in economics, environmental studies, natural sciences, engineering, or any related disciplines.
Work conditions for an IGEA Environment Project Auditor:
- IGEA Environment Project Auditors will be paid daily fees for participation in project auditing as well as travel and daily subsistence allowance;
- Meetings may be undertaken as in-person meetings in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, or as electronic meetings.
Experts wishing to be considered by the IGEA Board of Directors as a member to the IGEA Roster of Environmental Project Auditors are invited to apply by sending a letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org